To extend the life cycle of your Infinty battery pay attention to the following warnings:
- Before the first ride or after it has not been used for a long time, the battery must be fully charged.
- For the first three charge cycles discharge the battery completely. In this way it will reach its maximum capacity. During the normal operation the life cycle of the battery decreases if it gets fully discharged.
- Under normal operation the battery can be recharged after every ride; this helps to extend the battery life and have it always ready for the next ride. So there’s no need to fully discharge the battery before putting it for recharge, given that a memory effect is not applicable.
- Reach the highest number of possible partial recharges, do not get the battery fully discharged and put it on charge even after a short usage.
- If the battery drains completely, you need to recharge it immediately after going out, otherwise after a short period of time the battery gets discharged definitively.
- If the battery is not used for a long period of time, store it at room temperature and recharge it every 1-2 months.
- If you don’t recharge the battery for a long period of time, it may get discharged definitively. In this case the warranty is void.
- Charge the battery at room temperature.
- In case the battery doesn’t work properly connect the battery to the charger for at least one minute. The battery control system will monitor it and might eliminate the problem.
The battery must never be:
- immersed in water or cleaned with water
- opened or manipulated
- charged with another charger
- exposed to heat or flame