City riding modes
The “City” mode interface is much simpler than those of Power Control and Cardio Control, but in this segment it is possible to choose the desired initial motor boost as well as the constant speed using the “Walk”, “Run” and “Turbo” buttons.
1. Power Bar: is the indicator that reflects the instantaneous motor boost and can range from green to red passing yellow and orange colors.
2. Mode Status: indicates the selected mode (in City section it is possible to choose out of Walk, Run and Turbo).
3. Battery Status: indicator of the battery charge.
4. Chronometer: indicates the total time of ride (activated with the Start button on the summary screen and paused by pressing the “BACK” button for Android devices or a dedicated button on the top of the screen for iOS devices).
5. Motor Speed: indicates the motor rotation speed in percentage (can be a useful reference for the Power Control and Cardio Training modes, in which the engine speed is continuously adjusted on the base of the push on the pedals and the instantaneous speed of the cyclist).
6. Energy Consumption: indicates the amount of energy drawn from the battery in Watt/h. Your Infinity can be equipped with batteries of different capacity: 250 Wh and 375 Wh. Coming in addition to the battery status this parameter is much more precise to determine the actual consumption of Infinity e-bike.
7. Slope: indicates the slope of the road, expressed in %.
8. Altitude: indicates the altitude detected by the GPS of your smartphone (iOS or Android).
9. Tachymeter: indicates the instant speed detected by the GPS of your smartphone (iOS or Android).
10. Odometer: shows the distance calculated by the GPS of your smartphone (iOS or Android).
11. Elev. Gain: indicates the positive altitude calculated based on the route registered via GPS of your smartphone (iOS or Android).
12. Motor Boost: permits to choose the initial motor boost as well as the constant speed for the city ride, it is the most efficient way to manage battery consumption and time required to get to your destination.
There are 6 different levels of “Motor Boost” switch starting from “Low” passing to “Medium” and finishing with “Maximum”.
With the “Motor Boost” switch set at minimum level, regardless of whether “Walk”, “Run” or “Turbo” option is chosen, the bicycle will start very gently until it reaches the selected constant speed, thus avoiding overstressing the battery and conserving at least 20% of its capacity.
In case a speedier start is required, as it might be with traffic lights, just drag the “Motor Boost” switch to the right in the direction of the “Maximum” level.
We advise you to set initially the “Motor Boost” switch at the “Medium” level and make all the necessary adjustments during the ride – moving to “Low” in order to reduce battery consumption or to “Maximum” to increase the motor boost.
13. Mode Selector: permits to choose one of the riding modes of the City segment (Walk – Run – Turbo).
This mode permits a relaxed city cycling maintaining a constant speed of 8-10 km/h, pedal softly and all the rest leave it to the motor.
Are you hurrying to work or just like to enjoy the cool breeze blowing in face – the “Run” mode will help with it providing a constant speed of about 17 km/h.
Reach the speed of 25 km/h in a moment making the most of the power and speed of your Infinity.
The average distance to commute by bike in a city is relatively short; often it is no longer than 7-8 km. Try all the riding modes in the City segment in combination with different settings and you will certainly find the ideal solution exactly for you.
Enjoy your ride with Infinity!!!